Yoroisu is an enemy that originated in Super Bomberman.
Yoroisu moves about aimlessly, only changing direction when colliding with bombs, enemies, and walls. It can block frontal assaults with its shield, but it must stop moving in order to do so. It will also charge Bomberman if he is within 5 spaces and there are no obstacles between them. Yoroisu requires 8 hits to destroy.
Super Bomberman 5
In Super Bomberman 5, Yoroisu only requires 4 hits to destroy, cannot block explosions with its shield, and charges Bomberman at a significantly faster pace regardless of how many spaces away Bomberman is.
In Bomberman DS, Yoroisu only requires 4 hits to destroy, does not charge Bomberman on sight, and will momentarily move about at a faster pace when attacked.
- The name "Yoroisu" comes from the Japanese words "yoroi", meaning "armor", and "su", an honorary suffix.
- In the Super Bomberman Hudson Official Guidebook, the enemy was named "Yoroizu" (ヨロイズ), but in the later Super Bomberman Complete Encyclopedia, it is given the name "Yoroisu".
- They are also hard to beat up.
- ↑ Super Bomberman Hudson Official Guidebook, pg. 23, 27, 28
- ↑ Super Bomberman Hudson Official Guidebook, pg. 96