|Power:||Random Bad Effect|
|v • e • d|
Typically, Skull items will not be destroyed when hit by a blast. Instead, the panel will flip onto another tile. In some games, an option can be set to allow them to be destroyed.
As a "bad" item, in some games if a "diseased" player collects a regular item, the Skull will be expelled and flip onto another tile.
If a "diseased" player touches another player, one of two things can happen, depending on the game: the other player will also get the same disease, or the disease will be transferred over to the other player.
Typically, if a player has a disease for long enough, the item will simply disappear. However, in some games, the effects of the Skull will last for the rest of the match.
Each game that has a Skull item has a set of possible diseases that players can get from that item. This set varies. The following is a list of some of the common diseases:
- Rapid Pace Disease (駿足病) - The player moves extremely fast.
- Slow Pace Disease (鈍足病) - The player move extremely slow.
- Clumsiness - The player continuously sets bombs when possible.
- Low Power Disease (不能病) - The player's bombs explode at minimum blast radius (1 tile from origin).
- Unarmed - The player is unable to set bombs.
- Change (チェンジ) - The player switches spots with a different, random player.
- Fire - First seen in Bomberman 64, the player is set on fire and becomes invincible and deadly to touch. After a while, the player dies if they have not won the battle.
Notable Skull Item usersEdit
- Baron Bombano has the ability to generate a Skull item, which will flip onto the field.
- Witch Bomber actively seeks to pick up Skull items in the Battle Mode of Bomberman World.
|Basic Items||Fire-Up • Bomb-Up • Speed-Up • Full Fire • Fire Down • Bomb Down • Speed Down • Geta • Bomb Punch • Bomb Kick • Power Glove • Push • Super Power Glove • Vest • Line Bomb • Shield • Bomb Change • Rocket|
|Bombs||Aqua Bomb • Bait Bomb • Bead Bomb • Cross Bomb • Dangerous Bomb • Fire Bomb • Flak Bomb • Gravity Bomb • Hold Bomb • Homing Bomb • Hyper Plasma Bomb • Ice Bomb • Left Bomb • Light Bomb • Long-fused Bomb • Mine Bomb • Navarm Bomb • Normal Bomb • Pierce Bomb • Pile Bomb • Poison Bomb • Power Bomb • RC Bomb • Red Bomb • Remote Bomb • Right Bomb • Rubber Bomb • Salt Bomb • Sal-T Bomb • Short-fused Bomb • Skull Bomb • Speed Bomb • Thunder Bomb • Tracing Bomb • Water Bomb • Wind Bomb|
|Key Items||Bomb Elements • Elemental Stones|
|Collectibles||Custom Parts • Gold Cards • Guardian Armor|
|Other||1-Up • Bomb Pass • Bomura • Clock • Cosplay • Egg • Evil • Fire Extinguisher • Heart • Merger • Select Item • Skull • Soft Block Pass|
This list is incomplete. Feel free to add the items to its category.