|Rooeys / Louies|
|Video games:||Most Bomberman Games|
|v • e • d|
Rooeys are Kangaroo-esque animals that Bomberman can ride around on. Each different colored Rooey has his/her own unique ability, similar to the power ups in the game. Another benefit of riding a Rooey is that if a blast hits you the Rooey will take the damage and be destroyed, making them act as a Heart item as well.
Rooeys were first introduced in Mega Bomberman and also made an appearance in the Super Bomberman series but not until Super Bomberman 3. They have appeared in nearly all games ever since but sometimes are replaced by other ridable creatures likes Tyras.
- Green Rooey - Slow but good for beginners
- Hopping Rooey - Good at turning corners but fairly slow
- Tri Rooey - Good at wall jumping
- Soaring Rooey - Fast dash but weak in stamina
- Hyper Rooey - Very fast
- Black Rooey - Extremely fast, good at jumping and strong in stamina. But also VERY rare and expensive
- Pink - Has the ability to dance
- Blue - Can kick bombs over blocks
- Purple - Can jump over blocks
- Yellow - Can kick soft blocks to move them
- Green - Can run really fast
- Gyarooey - She can kick soft blocks away
- Hanerooey - She can jump over blocks
- Kerooey - He can kick bombs
- Magicarooey - He can create a line of bombs depending on how many the player has.
- Marooey - A morbidly obese rooey that can roll forward at great speeds
- Nagurooey - He can punch the other players, stunning them momentarily
- Warooey - These rooeys can only be ridden by bosses. They have no special abilities.
Bomberman meets a Rooey named Louie whos ability to jump high helps him in difficult platforming areas. He can wall jump to reach even higher places as well. He can be found in two stages on Mazone Star.
Green Louie makes a cameo appearance at the beginning of the game; The player is required to take a photo of Louie for an NPC in the beginning town, Alpha. In return, the player is allowed to keep a copy of the photo and is given a Sensor, an ingredient to create the Landmine Bombs.
Rui, a small green rooey, is White Bomber's close friend in the anime. They often appear together playing an actual Bomberman video game and working together in the restaurant. He is a major character in one of the episodes but mostly appears as a minor character.