|Japanese name:||プリティーボンバー (Puritībonbā)|
|Affiliation:|| Evil: Dastardly Bombers |
Good: Bomberman and his Friends
|Alignment:|| Formerly: Evil |
|Video games:|| Super Bomberman 2|
Super Bomberman 3
Bomberman B-Daman Bakugaiden
Super Bomberman - Panic Bomber W
Bomberman Fantasy Race
Bomberman Party Edition
|v • e • d|
She was originally one of the first main antagonists of the series, but was later depicted as being one of White Bomberman's close friends.
She is sometimes referred to as "Ms. Flashy", "Cute Pink", and "Pretty Pink".
At some point in the past, she was involved in a plot on planet Phantarion, led by Brain Bomber, in which the Dastardly Bombers fought against the world's army and severely wounded Max before being forced back.
In Super Bomberman 2, she and the rest of the Dastardly Bombers captured White Bomberman, but Bomberman broke free on their ship. Pretty Bomber appeared as the third boss, utilizing Heart Bombs. In her boss machine, she did not openly attack Bomberman unless he broke the hearts that her machine created. She was defeated, and fell to Earth alongside the wreckage of her ship.
She returned in Super Bomberman 3, revived by Bagura, her master. Pretty Bomber controlled Bubble Star and guarded the blue Mother Computer Chip. She later returned to battle in the combined mecha at the end of the game, but was bested again and left inside Bagura's exploding Battleship.
After the events of Super Bomberman 3, Pretty Bomber returned again in Super Bomberman - Panic Bomber W. Believing herself to be the sole survivor of the Dastardly Bombers, she interrupted Bomberman's fight with the World Bombers in order to challenge him and avenge her comrades.
In Panic Bomber (Virtual Boy), Pretty Bomber is after the Golden Bomberman Statue, and attacks Bomberman after he has defeated Count Dracu-Boom in battle and gained access to the artifact. She goes by the name Ms. Flashy in the U.S. version of the game.
In Bomberman Fantasy Race, Pretty Bomber is one of the rival racers in the game.
In Bomberman Tournament, Pretty Bomber returns to Phantarion with her comrades as the second boss, causing water pollution from Pretty Base. She tries to stop Bomberman for the last time, fusing with Pommy Sea to become Pretty Balloon, but is defeated and forced to flee.
In the Bomberman Land series, Pretty Bomber is depicted as being like a childhood friend to Bomberman. She, along with Bomberman and the rest of the gang, is assigned with the goal of collecting 125 B-CARD pieces obtained through the adventures inside the Bomberman Land Theme Park.
As a villain, Pretty Bomber is a calculated opponent who relies on her charm to confuse and trap foes. She appears as both a member of the Dastardly Bombers' schemes and as a rival to Bomberman in other ventures. In the Land series, Pretty Bomber is a sweet and generous girl and a long-time friend of Bomberman. She is a strong and confident competitor.
In Super Bomberman 2, Pretty Bomber is fought face-to-face. She actively pursues Bomberman unless bombs are nearby, at which point she will focus on hiding from potential explosions until the danger is gone. Her stats are as follows:
- HP - 3
- Bombs - 3
- Fire - 4
- Speed - Fast
- Weapon - Heart Bomb
- Heart Bomb - Heart shaped bombs that hover about randomly, causing chaos. During the mecha battle in Super Bomberman 3, Pretty Bomber's Heart Bombs take on the form of two spinning hearts that shoot across the screen in opposite horizontal directions, constantly exploding.
- Pretty Bomber also retains the same general abilities that the other Dastardly Bombers have: Becoming a ball of light and fusing with Karaboms.
- In Bomberman Land and related games, Pretty Bomber appears to be a regular Bomberman.
- Until Saturn Bomberman Fight!!, Pretty Bomber was the only Dastardly Bomber available as a playable character.
- Both White Bomberman and Black Bomberman show a strong attraction to Pretty Bomber.
- Strangely, after she is defeated in Super Bomberman 2, the victory music does not play.
- Entering a correct password in Super Bomberman 3 will reveal that Pretty Bomber, without her helmet, looks like a human girl.
- In Super Bomberman 3, Pretty Bomber represents the country of France, and in Super Bomberman - Panic Bomber W, her battle music is of a flamenco style. However, her place of origin is unknown.
- She is available as a player or as an AI in Bomberman Hardball.
- Pretty Bomber made a cameo in Bomberman Jetters.
- Pretty Bomber is the only female of the Dastardly Bombers, like Lady Bomber, Artemis, and Beauty Bomber are for their groups.
- It's rumored that she is Bomberman's girlfriend/partner. However, this has yet to be confirmed.
- Also, some people think that she is not a bomber, but a human instead, due to the password confirmation. This is also unconfirmed.
- Mask Change - The sun-shaped robot she uses in Super Bomberman 2.
- Bubble Turtle - Her fighting robot seen in Super Bomberman 3.
- Gattaida - The combined mecha faced at the end of Super Bomberman 3.
- Pretty Balloon - The result of Pretty Bomber fusing with Pommy Sea in Bomberman Tournament.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Super Bomberman - Panic Bomber W manual, pg. 22
- ↑ "Smarter than she looks, she specializes in setting up calculated but risky ambush attacks. The lone woman of the World Bombers who confuses opponents with her charm." - Super Bomberman 3 manual, pg. 27
- ↑ Super Bomberman 2 Hudson Soft Guidebook, pg. 40