|Panic Bomber (Virtual Boy)|
|v • e • d|
This version of Panic Bomber takes on a horror theme, using classic movie monsters in Bomber form as bosses. It's because of the Virtual Boy's hardware that the image was always seen in red but often has variations. This game is also unique in that it allows the player to select what type of blocks they would like to use. The only difference between them is their appearance.
As taken from the US Manual:"The dark island of Ever-Mist is permanently enshrouded in a deep, dreary fog. Many adventurers have traveled there in quest of the legendary Golden Statue of Bomberman, but none have returned...
The legend states, "He or she who gathers together the three celestial medals of power, which on the island of Ever-Mist, shall open the gates and gain access to the statue." Learning this, Bomberman sets off on another great adventure!"
There are three areas each with two monsters and then a boss. After completing all three levels, the final one will appear which features two more bosses. The player can witness an extra piece of the ending if they finish the game on Hard mode. If they defeat Count Dracu-Boom in the first two rounds on any difficulty, they will face Ms. Flashy. However if they defeat Ms. Flashy on Hard mode, they will see her added to the extra ending.
List of Opponents In Order
The Scary Ruins
The Sinister Forest
Desert of Desolation
- The menu theme in this game is taken from Super Bomberman - Panic Bomber W.
- Some game sprites are from Super Bomberman - Panic Bomber W.
- Like Panic Bomber W, most of the music in this game are from Panic Bomber(Neo-Geo).
- The menu of this game resembles the menu from Super Bomberman - Panic Bomber W.
- The dancing Shirobon sprite in the menu resembles the Kid Bomber pose from Bomberman '94/Mega Bomberman (In the character select).
- Due to graphical limitations, the different colored Bombermen blocks weren't used. Instead, different sprites were used, such as monsters or World Bomber blocks.
- The game over screen is different from the first two Panic Bomber games.
- This game doesn't have the panic theme.
|Main||Bomberman • II • TG-16 • Arcade • '93 • Mega/'94 • Super Bomberman (2 • 3 • 4 • 5) • Saturn Bomberman (Fight!!) • Wars • 64 • Hero • 64: The Second Attack • 64 (2001) • World (Arcade) • Party Edition • Atomic • Neo • Generation • Jetters • Act Zero • Live • Blast • Ultra • Live: Battlefest|
|Portable||GB 2 • GB 3 • PSP • Bomberman DS / 2 • Blitz|
|Other||Online||Online (Dreamcast) • Online (PC) • Online Japan|
|RPG||Quest • Tournament • Story DS|
|Max||Max • Max 2|
|Land||Land • Land 2 • Land 3 • Touch! • Touch! 2 • Land (Wii) • Land (PSP)|
|Mobile||Touch: The Legend of Mystic Bomb • Touch 2: Volcano Party • Dojo|
|Collections||Collection (GB) • Collection (PC) • Collection Vol. 2 • Hudson Best Vol. 1|
|Spin-Off||Pocket • Robo Warrior • Blaster Master Boy • Wario Blast • Panic Bomber • Hardball • Fantasy Race • Kart • Kart DX • Atomic Punk • B-Daman • DreamMix TV World Fighters|
|Canceled||Virtual Bomberman • 3DS|