Mr. Moai, or Mister Moai, is an enemy that appears in some Bomberman games. It is a large stone head.
Mr. Moai moves slowly in a straight line until it collides with a block, bomb, or other enemy, at which point it pauses and then chooses a random direction and continues to move. It may choose to reverse directions even if it is not at a dead end. It will harm the player on collision. It is identical to Puff Puff except that it takes two bomb blasts to destroy and yields more points on destruction.
In Super Bomberman - Panic Bomber W, Mr. Moai appears in Kenya and is the second opponent faced in the stage. He quickly stacks blocks from right to left across his board, and frequently makes chains.
- The Moai are large, head-shaped sculptures found on Easter Island. Mr. Moai's appearance on the Dastardly Bombers' ship is likely a reference to some conspiracy theories that the Moai were created by aliens.
- According to Super Bomberman - Panic Bomber W, Mr. Moai is good at soccer.
- Unused sprites from Super Bomberman 2 indicate that Mr. Moai was originally intended to have some sort of extending tongue ability. It is possible that it originally had the ability to eat bombs, much like Namename.
- Super Bomberman 2 Hudson Official Guidebook, pg. 27-28
- Super Bomberman Complete Encyclopedia, pg. 79