|First appearance:||Bomberman World|
|Video games:|| Bomberman World|
|v • e • d|
In Bomberman World, Merchant Bomber is a selectable character in Battle Mode. He tends to ignore opponents and focus on collecting as many items as possible.
In Bomberman Wars, Merchant Bomber is not a playable character. Instead, he sells items to King Bomber in the Reception Hall of Bomber Castle. Items can be purchased with the coins that are earned in battles.
- In the European manual for Bomberman World, Merchant Bomber's name was transliterated as "Bomber Akindo". "Akindo" is a Japanese word for "merchant".
- Strangely, in the U.S. manual, Merchant Bomber's name is the only one that is accurately translated, as the other characters' names were changed from "Bomber" to "Bomberman" (e.g. "Hero Bomber" to "Hero Bomberman").
- Bomberman World U.S. manual, pg. 22
- Bomberman World European manual, pg. 13
- Bomberman Wars manual, pg. 36