|Appearances:||Super Bomberman 4|
|v • e • d|
- Dogun moves slowly, occasionally turning at intersections. It will harm players and eliminate bombs on collision.
- Fireball - When Dogun takes damage from an explosion, it will spawn two Fireballs, which fall onto random tile spaces on the map. The Fireballs move quickly, randomly turning at intersections, but if there is a bomb positioned on the map somewhere, they will seek it out. When a Fireball collides with a bomb, it will detonate that bomb. Fireballs are worth 200 points each. Only four can be on the screen at the same time.
When Fireballs are active, players should take caution when placing bombs near them, as they will immediately start moving toward the new bomb, potentially killing a player in the process. However, they can also be used as a means to quickly detonate bombs and cause damage to the boss.
- The name "Dogun" is a reference to the Dogū, clay figurines from prehistoric Japan.
- Super Bomberman 4 manual, pg. 12
- Super Bomberman 4 Hudson Official Guidebook, pg. 27