|Video games:||Bomberman Generation|
|v • e • d|
- Megaton Bomber - the "strength" of the Crush Bombers. Megaton Bomber makes use of his cybernetically enhanced strength and a spiked ball and chain. He is very strong, true to his namesake, but isn't very intelligent, either.
- Beauty Bomber - the "red jewel" of the Crush Bombers. Beauty Bomber makes use of a triad of rocket-powered lasers that follow her wherever she goes. She is materialistic and spoiled, and often gloats on her "pretty" looks.
- Eagle Bomber - the "blue falcon" of the Crush Bombers. Eagle Bomber makes use of his specialized jetpack and its silver wings to make aerial attacks. He is very arrogant and extremely proud of the fact he is the only one who can truly "fly".
- Assault Bomber - the "reaper" of the Crush Bombers. Assault Bomber makes use of several weapons which are fitted with his robotic body, including a vacuum and a personalized machine gun. He is deeply insane and attacks anything within sight with appalling ferocity.
- Bomber Elite - the "leader" of the Crush Bombers. Bomber Elite makes use of his powerful psychic abilities that make him a difficult and deadly opponent to beat. He is mature for his age and holds more honor than the rest of his teammates, but is a bit eccentric and childlike due to his isolation.
Each member of the Crush Bombers has an ability that resembles one from the Four Bomber Kings:
- Usage of a spiked ball and chain, and enhanced strength. Megaton Bomber is the stupider one, though.
- Usage of three rocket-powered lasers, though Lady Bomber is more aggressive in battle.
- Usage of a specialized jetpack, though Eagle Bomber's is more practical and sleek-looking than Jet's Bombers. Jet Bomber also suffers from a split-personality disorder.
- Usage of armed weaponry on their arms, though Assault uses both a machine gun and a vacuum; Bazooka Bomber is more sane than the former.
- Usage of a special ability that renders them invincible; Bomber Elite is more powerful because of his wide variety of psychic abilities, though.