The Staff Policy is a guidance to ensure proper behavior when entrusted with user rights. You must abide to the policy at all times.
- You understand that user rights are not a reward or a right but are a responsibility to help the wiki.
- You should never vandalize, spam, or in any way harm the wiki with malicious deeds.
- You are responsible for removing inappropriate material.
- You should always assume good faith when confronting users.
- You must obey the wiki policies at all times.
Any infringement of these policies may result in removal of your user rights. In the case of bureaucrats, Wikia staff may be informed of their misbehavior.
Adapted from the Toontown Wiki Staff Policy
When you have not contributed the wiki within a certain number of days, you may be marked partially active or inactive. If you have not contributed within 120 days (four months), your user rights may be removed. In order to assure that you keep your rights, it is best advised to notify the community of your upcoming absence. (Remember, we are not mind-readers.) Afterwards, you may then change the activity notice on the Bomberman wiki:Administrators page to the desired activity.
- You are marked partially active if you do not contribute within 30 days but have made some decent edits, usually making less than 30 edits per month.
- You are marked inactive if you do not contribute within 60 days.
If you have returned from the wiki after losing your user rights, you may choose to make another request at the "Request User Rights" page. You may be advised to follow-up on the new requirements. It is not guaranteed you will regain the rights.
In the event of an unexpected absence, and therefore, no way to notify the community of your absence, you are still expected to request at the "Request User Rights" page. As previously mentioned, it is not guaranteed you will regain the rights.