Bazooka Bomber is a member of the Four Bomber Kings, and one of the main villains of the Super Bomberman 4. He is red and white in appearance, with bionics over the right eye and a "bazooka" on the right arm, which is connected to his backpack through several wires. However, it acts more like a flamethrower, launching a stream of burning flames, or a laser depending on what game your playing.
After Bagura's original body was caught in the exploding Battleship and his brain managed to escape in Super Bomberman 3, he created Bomber Great and the Four Bomber Kings to assassinate White Bomberman, as well as substitute the fallen Dastardly Bombers.In Super Bomberman 4, while Bagura was planning his revenge, White Bomberman enjoyed a moment of rest with Black Bomberman and their friends while returning home on a space shuttle. All passengers were unaware that the Four Bomber Kings were approaching the shuttle, and they strike the ship. A time hole in space is created that transports White and Black through time. Bazooka Bomber was part of the operation through time to change the past and capture White and his friends, capturing Gold and holding him in a cage. He was the fourth Bomber King to fall, being defeated in the Super Future by White and Black. He returned in Hyperspace for a rematch, but was unsuccessful.
He is the intelligence of the group. He slowly tracks down the opponent, tactic that he suddenly stops sometimes. He has a habit of revolution.
- Bazooka - Bazooka Bomber fires his bazooka in the desired direction, creating a blast that extends forward until the first obstacle. This leaves him at minimum power for 10 seconds afterwards.
- Kick - He will actively kick bombs.
- Push - When in close range, Bazooka Bomber will use the push attack against others.
- Bazooka Bomber also retains the same general ability that the other Bomber Kings have: Becoming a "comet."
- Bomb - He uses bombs with massive explosion range to attack
- Bazooka Bomber and his allies are the first villain Bombermen to be made playable characters (with the exception of other colored Bombermen and Pretty Bomber). They are also the first to sport special abilities.
- As the fourth boss, Bazooka Bomber shares a similar eye plate to that of the fourth boss of the previous games, Brain Bomber, though he sports it on the other eye.
- Assault Bomber is probably based on Bazooka Bomber. Both being heavily cybernetic and using Bazookas of sort.