|Japanese name:||バズーカボンバー (Bazūkabonbā)|
|Affiliation:||Four Bomber Kings|
|First appearance:||Super Bomberman 4|
|Video games:|| Super Bomberman 4|
Bomberman Party Edition
|v • e • d|
Bazooka Bomber is one of the Four Bomber Kings and a recurring character of the Bomberman series. Red and white in appearance, with bionics over the right eye and a Rocket Launcher/Bazooka-like cannon on the right arm, which is connected to his backpack through several wires. However, it acts more like a flame thrower, launching a stream of burning flames.
After Bagura's body was destroyed in Super Bomberman 3 and his brain managed to escape from his last confront with White Bomber, he created and led the assassination squad "Four Bomber Kings" to get revenge on White Bomber, as well as substitute the fallen Fiendish Bombers.In his first appearance (Super Bomberman 4), while Bagura was planning his revenge, White Bomber enjoyed a moment of rest with Black Bomber and his friends while returning home on a space shuttle. All passengers were unaware that the Four Bomber Kings were approaching the shuttle, and they eventually collide with the ship. This creates a time hole in space that transports White and Black Bomber to the prehistoric age. Bazooka Bomber was part of the operation through time to change the past and capture Bomberman and his friends, capturing Gold Bomber and holding him in a cage. He was the fourth Bomber King to fall, being defeated in the Super Future by White and Black Bomber. He returned in Hyperspace for a rematch, but fights the same and then dies.
He is the Intelligence of the group. He slowly tracks down the opponent, tactic that he suddenly stops sometimes. He has a habit of revolution.
- Bazooka - Bazooka Bomber fires his bazooka in the desired direction, creating a blast that extends forward until the first obstacle. This leaves him at minimum power for 10 seconds afterwards.
- Kick - He will actively kick bombs.
- Push - When in close range, Bazooka Bomber will use the push attack against Bomberman.
- Bazooka Bomber also retains the same general ability that the others "Kings" have: Becoming a "comet."
- Bomb - He uses bombs with massive explosion range to attack
- Bazooka Bomber and his allies are the first villain Bombermen to be made playable characters (with the exception of Kuro, the other colored Bombermen and Pretty Bomber). They are also the first to sport special abilities.
- As the fourth boss, Bazooka Bomber shares a similar eye plate to that of the fourth boss of the previous games, Brain Bomber, though he sports it on the other eye.
- Assault Bomber is probably based on Bazooka Bomber. Both being heavily cybernetic and using Bazookas of sort.