- For the member of the Dark Force Bombers, see Aqua Bomber.
- "I think it looks beautiful! But everything suits you, big sister..."
- -Aqua Bomber to Pink Bomber in the intro cutscene
- "I don't like violence...But I'm glad that I won."
- -Aqua Bomber when winning a battle.
"No more.....VIOLENCE!"-Aqua Bomber, Super Bomberman R
Aqua Bomberman (officially known as Aqua Bomber, and sometimes unofficially called Light Blue, Cyan or Teal) is a recurring character in the Bomberman series. She mainly appears as an alternate skin to allow for more players in multiplayer mode.
Aqua Bomber falls into the black hole along with her friends in Super Bomberman 4. She is captured by Jet Bomber and can be freed by the player by blowing up her Cage. She can then assist the player by planting bombs on the map.
After an appearance in Bomberman DS, Aqua reappeared in the trio of seventh-generation Bomberman titles Live, Blast, and Ultra. In Super Bomberman R, Aqua Bomber is finally given an official name and is identified as female alongside Pink Bomber. She also uppercuts both Red Bomberman and Magnet Bomber, even though she hates fighting, violence, etc.
On rare cases, she merely says "HMPH!" after what Black Bomberman said he thinks anyone is scarier when she's angry, after she uppercuts both Red and Magnet Bomber in Technopolis